Your use of the Services (i.e., appiaries datastore service and appiaries profiles services) is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy. If you are found to be in violation of our policies at any time, as determined by us in our sole discretion, we may warn you or suspend or terminate your account or delete in its’ entirety or part thereof of your data registered with the Services or delete in its’ entirety or in part, the Contents or Applications. Please note that we may change our Acceptable Use Policy at any time in our sole discretion, and pursuant to the Terms, it is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with and adhere to any revised policies.
The Contents and any of your data registered, displayed and/or processed through your Application or other web site utilizing the Services shall not contain any of the following types of contents:
- Content that infringes a third party’s rights (e.g., copyright) according to applicable law;
- Excessively profane content;
- Hate-related or violent content;
- Content advocating racial or ethnic intolerance;
- Content intended to advocate or advance computer hacking or cracking;
- Other illegal activity, including without limitation illegal export of controlled substances or illegal software;
- Drug paraphernalia;
- Phishing fraud;
- Malicious content;
- Other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other relevant laws, or any third-party rights.
- Any other contents we at our sole discretion deem inappropriate and improper.
In addition to (and/or as some examples of) the violations described in the Terms, you may not and may not allow any third party, including your End Users, to engage in the following Prohibited Actions. With respect to your third party, you have the obligation to monitor their activities and make sure that they do not violate our policy with respect to Prohibited Actions and you are required to notify us immediately if you became aware of third party violation of our Prohibited Action Policy:
- Generate or facilitate unsolicited commercial email (“spam”). Such activity includes,
but is not limited to:
- sending email in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act or any other applicable anti-spam law;
- imitating or impersonating another person or his, her or its email address, or creating false accounts for the purpose of sending spam;
- data mining any web property (including ours) to find email addresses or other user account information;
- sending unauthorized mail via open, third-party servers;
- sending emails to users who have requested to be removed from a mailing list;
- selling, exchanging or distributing to a third party the email addresses of any person without such person’s knowing and continued consent to such disclosure; and
- sending unsolicited emails to significant numbers of email addresses belonging to individuals and/or entities with whom you have no preexisting relationship.
- Send, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same with respect to any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content;
- Intentionally distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- Conduct or forward pyramid schemes and the like;
- Transmit content that may be harmful to minors;
- Impersonate another person (via the use of an email address or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the source of any email;
- Illegally transmit another’s intellectual property or other proprietary information without such owner’s or licensor’s permission;
- Use the Services to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Promote or encourage illegal activity;
- Interfere with other users’ enjoyment of the Services;
- Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit the Services for any unauthorized commercial purpose;
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Services;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Services;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Services’ administration display;
- Use the Services in connection with illegal peer-to-peer file sharing;
- Display any content on the Services that contains any hate-related or violent content or contains any other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third party rights;
- Modify the Company logo or any other Company Marks;
- Use the Services, or any interfaces provided with the Services, to access any of our product or service in a manner that violates the Terms or other terms and conditions for use of such Company product or service; or
- Any other acts that we may deem improper or inappropriate.
Quota & Limits
We have certain soft and hard limits in using our Services. Hard limits are automatically enforced by the Services. Soft limits are consumable resources that you agree not to exceed. You may check the soft and hard limits for the Services you are signed up for by checking the website, http://www.appiaries.com/en/pricing/ (or through the URL the Services may provide to you).